LivableStreets Alliance envisions a world where streets are safe, vibrant public spaces that connect people to the places where they live, work and play.
We advocate for innovative and equitable transportation solutions that create safe, affordable and convenient options for everyone in Metro Boston.
LivableStreets is making progress towards our vision by building broad public support, educating decision-makers and thought leaders, and working to advance specific projects and initiatives throughout Metro Boston.
Explore the pages below to learn more about ways we've engaged specific communities and the broader public around our work:
- We're planning for big things: 2016 - 2019 Strategic Priorities
- We're measuring our progress: 2018 Impact Report
- We're building momentum for better buses.
- We're growing the Emerald Network, a 200-mile system of greenway paths
- We're advocating for Vision Zero in Boston, Cambridge, Somerville, and other municipalities across Massachusetts
- We’re winning safer, more complete streets on Comm Ave and Washington Street