We hope that these resources are helpful and inspire you to get more involved in this work!
Learn more about three of our program areas with these downloadable "Quick Facts" sheets:
Learn more about the benefits of common transportation planning concepts that are being implemented today for safer, more livable streets today:
These guides lay-out basic instructions and processes for some of the most commonly used advocacy tools. We also include an example in each guide.
- 2019-2020 Boston Vision Zero Progress Report
- Our COVID-19 policy recommendations
- Fare-Free Buses
- More Fare-Free Buses
- Automated Fare Collection 2.0
- Micro Mobility
- Strategies for Parking Reform in Boston
- Getting Boston on Board
- Finding a Cure: Transportation in the Longwood Area
- Vision Zero Coalition - City of Boston Progress Report
Have an idea for a topic or presentation you'd like to see? Please contact us at [email protected].