The LivableStreets Advocacy Committee is dedicated not only to advocating for better street design, but to sharing the knowledge and tools that have been accumulated and refined over the years by our group. We hope that these resources are helpful and inspire you to get more involved in this work!
Learn more about three of our program areas with these downloadable "Quick Facts" sheets:
Learn more about the benefits of common transportation planning concepts that are being implemented today for safer, more livable streets today:
These guides lay-out basic instructions and processes for some of the most commonly used advocacy tools. We also include an example in each guide.
- 2020-2021 Boston Vision Zero Progress Report
- Our Response to COVID-19
- Fare-Free Buses
- Automated Fare Collection 2.0
- Micro Mobility
- Strategies for Parking Reform in Boston
- Getting Boston on Board
- Finding a Cure: Transportation in the Longwood Area
- Vision Zero Coalition - City of Boston Progress Report
Have an idea for a topic or presentation you'd like to see? Please contact us at [email protected].