Due to COVID-19 the City of Boston was unable to host the public meeting on the Warren St. Bus Priority Project originally scheduled for March.
They have since reformatted much of the content that they planned to share in person so that you can now view it from home.
This new content focuses on:
- Results and methodology of the project's parking study
- What bus stop features are being proposed
- The measured bus performance benefits that have been seen on similar projects
- The factors that most influence roadway design
Once you take a look at the new content, if you have any questions please join Lindiwe Rennert for a virtual office hours session.
She will be available to chat and field comments:
This Friday, May 15th.
Join the meeting anytime between 5pm and 6:30pm.
Click this MEETING LINK or
Join by phone: call 234-759-0408 | PIN: 381 666 195#
As soon as gathering in large groups is safe, the City will reschedule its in-person engagement events and will be sharing the latest roadway design.
- May 15, 2020 at 5:00pm – 6:30pm