From WalkBoston, RSVP on Eventbrite.
How can we use technology to improve the walking environment in our communities?
WalkBoston is celebrating our 25th anniversary this year, so we’re looking at many different aspects of walkability. In this panel, we’ll take a look at walkability and tech - how they are connected, how they can be used to improve health and communities, and where there is opportunity in the future. Thank you to Arnold Worldwide for hosting our event!
- Elizabeth Christoforetti (Placelet / MIT Media Lab)
- Tim Fendley (Applied Wayfinding / Legible London)
- Chris Osgood (City of Boston's Chief of Streets)
- Caroline Smith (SeeClickFix)
- October 26, 2015 at 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Arnold Worldwide (Downtown Crossing)
10 Summer St
Boston, MA 02110
Google map and directions
Brendan Kearney, WalkBoston