Join the MBTA Service Planning team for a virtual public meeting to learn about temporary schedule changes that go into effect in March and April of 2021.
As part of the presentation the service planning team will cover the following:
- Why route changes are necessary
- The service planning process
- Specifics of the service changes and impacted routes
- Other key elements on MBTA's response to the pandemic
During the meeting, attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and provide input on future service changes.
Click here to learn more about service changes this spring, and here to register for the public meeting.
- February 17, 2021 at 6:00pm – 8pm