Join Boston University City Planning and Urban Affairs and BU Sustainability for Planning Tools to Support Streets for Everyone, the first event in the #BUcity Co-Lab Week.
What are best practices in our area to support streets that work for everyone? How can planning processes be accessible and inclusive so that the community being served is highly engaged in shaping the planning? What roles are community activists, planners, business leaders, and government officials playing to achieve this vision?
- Jimmy Pereira, Community/Transportation Planner, Old Colony Planning Council
- Anabelle Rondon, Great Neighborhoods Program Director, LivableStreets
- Marion Decaillet, Director of Inclusive Public Transit, Institute for Human Centered Design
- Elijah Romulus, Assistant Town Planner, Town of Bridgewater
- Nigel Jacob, Co-Chair/Co-Founder, Mayor's Office of New Urban Mechanics, City of Boston
- Erica Mattison, Assistant Director, Communications, Boston University Sustainability
Zoom link will be emailed after registrants RSVP.
- October 26, 2020 at 6:30pm – 7:45pm