Interested in electric and autonomous vehicles? Then come to the Metropolitan Area Planning Council's Fall Council Meeting!
The meeting will recognize the hard work everyone has done this year and will cover many areas of interest. Following awards and recognitions, a series of presentations will focus on electric and autonomous vehicles:
- Opening Remarks and Introduction of Panelists – Eric Bourassa, Director of Transportation, MAPC
- Electric Vehicles – Steve Russell, Alternative Transportation Program Coordinator and Massachusetts Clean Cities Coalition Director, DOER
- Autonomous Vehicles – Ryan Chin, Ph.D. – CEO and Co-Founder, Optimus Rides, Inc.
- Autonomous Vehicles: Boston’s approach – Kristopher Carter, Mayor’s Office of New Urban Mechanics at the City of Boston
- EV Ride and Drive Event – Amanda Scarborough/Kirk Brown, Reach Strategies
EVs will be available for test rides/drives following the meeting!
- October 25, 2017 at 9am – 11:30am
1000 Marriott Dr
Quincy, MA 02169
Google map and directions