The National Complete Streets Coalition invites you to attend “The Role of Public Health in Complete Streets”, the first event in its new monthly webinar series, Implementation & Equity 201: The Path Forward to Complete Streets. What's the connection between public health and Complete Streets? And how can professionals in public health and transportation work together to create streets that are safe and convenient for a variety of active transportation choices? Co-hosts Voices for Healthy Kids and the American Public Health Association will join the Coalition in exploring all these questions and more during the webinar on February 15, 2017 from 1:00-2:00 PM EST.
Have a question about this topic that you’d be interested for us to explore? Email it to us ahead of time at [email protected], or find us on Twitter at @completestreets.
Other monthly topics in the webinar series include:
- Creating Value: Assessing the Return on Investment in Complete Streets
- Making the Most of Main Street: Walking & Walkable Communities
- Design Guidelines & Flexibility: The Latest and Greatest
- Integrating Equity into Complete Streets Campaigns & Implementation
- Urban Design & Complete Streets: Leveraging Human-Centered Design Principles to Maximize Public & Private Value
- The Intersection of Vision Zero & Complete Streets
- Debunking Transportation for Advocates: How to Effectively Engage with Transportation Planning During Implementation
These events will be great opportunities to dig in on how to make Complete Streets happen in communities across the country. Please join!
- February 15, 2017 at 1:00pm – 2pm
Google map and directions