This year is LivableStreets’ 15th birthday! We’d love to be celebrating with you at our biggest party of the year, Tour de Streets, but that’s not what 2020 has in store for us.
Tour de Streets is still happening; it’s just going to take place in your home, your backyard, and -- most importantly -- on your streets.
To celebrate our 15th anniversary, we are launching a 15-day Tour Your Streets Campaign. This will be an opportunity to celebrate LivableStreets’ accomplishments over the last 15 years, and to ensure we have the resources to fund the next 15 years of LivableStreets advocacy.
Each day of our 15-day campaign, we’ll share a new activity with you. Every time you join in the fun, share with us on social media and invite others to join - it’s that simple!
This is a fundraiser too, so we ask that you join the event by making a personally meaningful donation, and encourage others in your community to donate and join the fun. Anyone can participate, but those who donate or fundraise will be eligible for additional activities and prizes.
How to participate:
- Start fundraising and create your own fundraising page or team!
- Once you’ve joined the Tour de Streets campaign, you’ll receive daily activity emails starting on September 15th through September 30th!
- Share your activities on your fundraising page and on social media -- be sure to tag us and use #TourdeStreets2020 and #TourYourStreets to be eligible for prizes! You can also email your submissions to [email protected].
- Join us for the closing celebration on September 30th. We’ll be giving out awards, as well as honoring all the support we’ve had for the past 15 years.
For more info please click here.
- September 15, 2020 at 9:00am – September 30, 2020