Joining us for our 12th Annual StreetTalk?
With flu season and COVID floating around, we plan to take any precautions we can for this event so everyone has a fun, and most importantly, safe evening. Here's more information about COVID safety for the event:
- Attendance — Capped to 150 people to allow room for distancing, as we recognize everyone has different risk levels + factors. If you can't make it in person, register to attend online through this link. A big thank you to the GBH Forum Network!
- Masks — Are not required, but strongly encouraged.
- Symptoms — If you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay home. We will have a livestream link available for folks who cannot attend in person!
- Testing — COVID tests are not required, but we encourage folks to test before coming if you are able to.
- Vaccines — Please make sure you are up to date on COVID vaccinations + boosters. We understand that people are on different vaccination schedules. Proof of vaccination will not be required.
Looking forward to seeing you there :)