Join Massachusetts Smart Growth Alliance, Senator Brendan Crighton, and Representative Kevin Honan for the release of a new research paper on multi-family zoning in Greater Boston.
This is the first study since 2005 of local zoning and permitting practices that affect housing production in the 100 cities and towns outside Boston. In addition to a presentation by researcher Amy Dain, the event will include discussion (with audience questions) with Dain and the following panel:
- Tim Reardon, Data Services Director, Metropolitan Area Planning Council
- Jeff Rhuda, Business Development Manager for Symes Associates
- Lisa Wong, Winchester Town Manager and former Mayor of Fitchburg
- Moderator: Andre Leroux, Executive Director, Massachusetts Smart Growth Alliance
Please RSVP for the event here.
- June 04, 2019 at 10:00am – 11:30am
MA State House: Room 428
24 Beacon St
Boston, MA 02133
Google map and directions