What: Community Meeting – Sound Walls to Reduce Noise and Air Pollution along I-93 in Somerville
When: Monday, June 25, 2018, 6 – 8 pm (free pizza & drinks)
Where: Community Assembly Room, Assembly Square
50 Middlesex Avenue, Somerville (behind the Kmart store)
Contact: Ellin Reisner [email protected] | 617-776-1987 and visit http://sites.tufts.edu/cafeh/
What can you do to help?
- Help us Measure Noise along I-93 in Somerville to determine if we need sound walls and where to put them.
- Get involved in the Health Impact Assessment (HIA) to collect and share information about sound walls along I-93.
Attend Community Meetings to learn about:
- Proposal to build sound walls along I-93 in Somerville
- Research on how people’s health is affected by near highway air pollution along I-93 in Somerville
- History of I-93 in SomervilleHealth Impact Assessment (HIA)
- Your questions and concerns
- Visit our website http://sites.tufts.edu/cafeh/
Organizers: Somerville Transportation Equity Partnership (STEP); The Welcome Project; Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC), Tufts University, Community Assessment of Freeway Exposure and Health Study (CAFEH)
- June 25, 2018 at 6:00pm – 8pm
Community Assembly Room, Assembly Square
50 Middlesex Ave
Somerville, MA 02145
Google map and directions