LivableStreets is turning 10! Help us kick off our anniversary year with a celebration at Aeronaut Brewery on June 24th!
This isn’t just a walk down memory lane—this is the kick off to our next decade of creating safer streets and vibrant communities, making the Boston region a better place to live, work, and play for everyone. We hope you will join us!
At the launch party you’ll enjoy:
- An interactive map and table activities
- A photo booth for kids (and kids at heart!)
- Complimentary snacks
- Aeronaut beer (brewed onsite!) for purchase
- Fun facts and shout outs to our supporters, founders, partners, and friends
- Birthday cake, of course!
- A raffle including:
- gift certificates to Redbones, Taza and Landry's
- a box with assorted goods from local farmers and artisan food makers provided by Something GUD
- a bike themed bow tie from OoO Tie
- 5:00pm: Doors open and party kicks off with music and activities
- 6:30pm: Sing Happy Birthday to LivableStreets and have a slice of cake
- 8:00pm: The birthday bash concludes, but you are welcome to stick around for the live band
- This event is open to the public, family friendly and free of charge.
- There will be no formal program at this event. Instead we'll be scattering shout outs and announcement through out the evening, so swing by at anytime and feel free to stay for 3 minutes or 3 hours.
- We will be selecting raffle winners the day after the party, so you don’t need to stick around to win. You can buy your tickets, grab a beer and enjoy your evening. We’ll follow up with you later!
- Wearing orange is highly encouraged!
For more information or to volunteer email events@LivableStreets.info