This spring, Imagine Boston 2030 learned what residents care about and how to guide the growth in the city.
This summer, Imagine Boston 2030 will host community workshops to share what we heard and the initiatives being explored.
- July 13, 6:00–8:00 p.m.: Roxbury/North Dorchester Neighborhood Opportunity Center (Roxbury)
- July 13, 6:30–8:30 p.m.: Quincy School (Chinatown)
- July 20, 6:00–8:00 p.m.: Mildred Ave. Middle School (Mattapan)
- July 20, 6:30–8:30 p.m.: Cleveland Community Center (Dorchester)
- July 21, 6:30–8:30 p.m.: Schraffts City Center (Charlestown)
- July 21, 6:30–8:30 p.m.: East Boston Neighborhood Health Center (East Boston)
For more information, click here.
- July 13, 2016 at 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Josiah Quincy School
885 Washington St
Boston, MA 02111
Google map and directions