As Boston approaches a historic mayoral election, housing continues to be one of the most important issues to Boston voters. Join Housing Forward-MA (HFMA) for a series of virtual conversations with each of the 2021 mayoral candidates to discuss their proposed policy solutions to Boston's housing challenges.
The conversations will use HFMA's report "Housing Policy Blueprint for Boston's Next Mayor" as a starting point for diving into how Boston can best address the housing shortage. Each discussion will begin with a 20-30 min facilitated conversation between the candidate and HFMA's Executive Director, Josh Zakim, followed by 10-15 minutes of live Q&A.
Candidate Conversation schedule (all times listed are in Eastern Time):
- Kim Janey, Acting Mayor: Mon, Aug 2nd at 12pm
- Annissa Essaibi George, City Councilor: Mon, Aug 2nd at 3pm
- Andrea Campbell, City Councilor: Wed, Aug 4th at 12pm
- Michelle Wu, City Councilor: Thurs, Aug 5th at 12pm
- John Barros, former Chief of Economic Development : Fri, Aug 6th at 12pm
Whether you are interested in attending one or all of the conversations, only one registration is required; all who register will receive a confirmation email with links for all of the conversations.
Questions about the events? Reach out to [email protected]
To register please click here.
- August 06, 2021 at 12:00pm – 1pm