The Fairmount Greenway Task Force is organizing a (re)visioning meeting to invite friends of the project to help shape the future of the Fairmount Greenway.
Current Issues + Challenges
- Fairmount Greenway Priority Parcels: One of the biggest challenges for the Fairmount Greenway has been long-term ownership and maintenance for the pilot parcels, as well as funding to construct the parcels.
- Fairmount Greenway route project stewardship: Should the Fairmount Greenway Task Force continue working on the Fairmount Greenway route or should another group with an aligned mission take on the initiative?
Goals for the meeting
- Identify clear and actionable next steps / smart goals for the Fairmount Greenway and Task Force.
- Identify clear and actionable next steps for partner organizations to support the Fairmount Greenway.
- Identify new partners and funders who can help move the project forward.
- Identify stronger framing for the Fairmount Greenway
Why we need you
Because you’re awesome! And because we know that no great project is created in a vacuum. We need your creativity, ideas, and connections to help the Fairmount Greenway succeed.
- February 05, 2016 at 9:00am – 12pm