This is a public meeting hosted by the BTD discussing the future design changes of Rutherford Ave at Sullivan Square.
The design will focus on:
- Developing a pedestrian friendly environment with safe crossings and better access to parks and Orange Line stations
- Routing regional traffic away from the corridor and creating neighborhood scale streets
- Providing links to the regional bicycle network
- Creating parcels for development and open space
- Developing a phased implementation plan
Be sure to join in the conversation, the BTD needs your input and looks forward to your participation!
Click here for more information.