Join the City of Cambridge, its partners, and other members of the public for a forum on autonomous vehicles (AVs).
This forum is an opportunity for you to:
- Learn about the role of the Local, State, and Federal government in managing AVs,
- Hear from researchers who are thinking about the interactions between AVs and people, and
- Engage with the people behind the technology to gain a better understanding of the state of the technology, plans for the future, and challenges.
- Joseph E. Barr | Director | Cambridge Traffic, Parking, and Transportation Department
- Susanne Rasmussen | Director of Environmental and Transportation Planning | Cambridge Community Development Department
- Alison Felix | Senior Transportation Planner and Emerging Technologies Specialist | Metropolitan Area Planning Commission
- Bryan Reimer | Research Scientist | MIT AgeLab
- Ryan Jacobs | Director, Boston Operations | nuTonomy
This event is hosted by the City of Cambridge in partnership with the Metropolitan Area Planning Commission.
Pre-registration is appreciated, but not required.
- March 07, 2019 at 5:30pm – 8pm
Cambridge Public Library
Cambridge, MA 02138
Google map and directions