ABL Leader Lab is an interactive day-long working session where 250 business leaders will engage in hands-on problem solving with top political and policy experts. No theoretical exercise, ABL Leader Lab will offer participants the opportunity to work directly with leading officials to tackle current civic challenges.
- Economic Development with Lawrence Mayor Dan Rivera
- Economic Empowerment with State Treasurer Deborah Goldberg
- Sustainability with Boston Mayor Marty Walsh
- Veterans' Employment with Newton Mayor Setti Warren
Click here to RSVP - Early Bird Tickets (with a $50 discount) are available until January 31, 2017.
Be sure to participate in this engaging workshop!
- April 07, 2017 at 8:30am – 4:30pm
Boston Marriott Copley Place
110 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA 02116
Google map and directions