Bring family and friends, meet others from the community, and move, play, learn, and socialize! Also, come check out our Greenway Partners in action!
- Pick up a map and take a self-guided walk or bike ride along the beautifully renovated DCR Charles River pathways
- Take a bike ride and tour with Dan Driscoll, Director of DCR's Recreation Facilities Planning, and explore the Greenough loop (begins at 10:30am)
- Join facilitators Nidhi Gulati from LivableStreets, and Gideon Schreiber, Town Planner, for a 3 mile walk along the river and within the Arsenal to hear and share ideas for the Arsenal Park Connector project (begins at 10:30am)
- Have a blast playing group games and activities facilitated by KNUCKLEBONES!
- Go on hunt for information about the Charles River and Watertown
- Free bike tune-up station and lessons on how to maintain your bike from CommonWheels
- Prizes & giveaways for walk and bike tour participants (helmets, t-shirts, water bottles)
- This event is co-hosted by LivableStreets - Nidhi will conduct a short survey at the end of the walk.
Click here for more info.
We hope to see you there!