Massachusetts is at a defining moment in transportation funding and policy at the State House. And you can make a difference! On February 25th, please join Transportation for Massachusetts and advocates statewide to support urgent transportation legislation. The state needs bold legislative action now to make transportation all across Massachusetts accessible, affordable, reliable, and safe. This Call to Action event will be your opportunity to ensure your voice is heard by state leaders.
To RSVP, please click here.
- 9:45AM: Doors open and check-in
- 10:00-10:30AM: Speaking program featuring Chris Dempsey, Director, T4MA; State Representative Sarah Peake; Stacy Thompson of LivableStreets Alliance; and other transportation advocates
- 10:30-11:00AM: Training and prep for attendees to meet with their legislators and staff
- 11:00AM: Meetings with legislators and staff
- February 25, 2020 at 9:45am – 1pm
State House Room 437
24 Beacon St
Boston, MA 02133
Google map and directions