Join our Spring 2020 Street Ambassador training and get ready to engage with people on our streets, allowing all voices to be heard!
The best way to improve a street is to get out there and get people talking about it. Street Ambassadors play a crucial role in demystifying the public process, organizing community concerns, and directly communicating those concerns to officials and decision-makers. Street Ambassadors help to amplify a diversity of voices to ensure that our streets are safe, accessible, and equitable.
Street Ambassador duties can include:
- Helping to administer surveys and collect petition signatures
- Communicating goals and benefits of proposed projects
- Handing out informational flyers
- Asking community members for their feedback
Even if you are not able to attend the training you can still volunteer as a Street Ambassador! Email [email protected] to learn more and sign up.
- March 02, 2020 at 6:30pm – 8pm
Hercules Conference Room, 17th Floor of CIC
50 Milk St
Boston, MA 02109
Google map and directions
- 6 people are going