Powerful Ideas on Smart Growth. Networking with People You Should Know.
Plenary, breakout sessions and workshops that include new insights and opportunities for inspiring conversation. Join close to 400 public, private, and civic leaders at the state’s premier sustainable development event to explore:
- Achieving a good housing density, income mix, and location
- Fiscal and economic development strategies for a thriving downtown
- Communities that are healthy, walkable, diverse, and resilient
- Effective placemaking techniques
State and national plenary speakers:
- Karyn Polito | Lieutenant Governor
- Dan Burden | Director of Innovation and Implementation, Blue Zones, LLC, Cofounder of the Walkable and Livable Communities (WALC) Institute
- Parris Glendening | former Maryland Governor; President, Smart Growth America Leadership Institute
To see the program and register, please click here.
**Diversity Scholarships available: Deadline to apply May 20th**
With generous support from the Massachusetts Housing Partnership, the Alliance will award registration scholarships to individuals from diverse socio-economic, racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds. To learn and apply to scholarships click here.