As the number of national traffic deaths has increased alarmingly at the national level recently, there are signs of hope on many local levels. Join the Vision Zero Network to hear about Vision Zero progress in Denver, Colorado, thanks, in part, to their focus on lowering speed limits and redesigning streets to be slower and safer. Is the approach perfect? Of course not. But the work happening is yielding encouraging safety results and building momentum for more positive change in the future.
- Rolf Eisinger, Vision Zero Project Manager, Denver Department of Public Works
- Kayla Gilbert, Denver Community Active Living Coalition (CALC) Program Manager, Denver Dept of Transportation & Infrastructure
Webinar participant levels are as follows:
- Consultants, for-profit company staff, and participants earning continuing education credits: $25.
- Public sector & Nonprofit staff, and Community members: $10 (use code: GOV).
- Limited income attendees: No charge (use code: FREE). No one turned away for lack of funds.
Your receipt will be sent via email.
For more info and to register, please click here.
- April 15, 2021 at 3pm – 4pm