MassDOT is hosting the second community meeting and open house on the Everett Transit Action Plan on Thursday, February 11 at the Connolly Center in Everett.
Stop in for the Open House anytime between 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM to learn about the study, see the range of transit improvement ideas received to date, and to share your thoughts and ideas.
At 6:30 PM, project staff will present a summary of the alternatives being considered to improve Everett’s public transportation, including:
• More early morning, late evening or weekend service
• Using the Chelsea Silver Line Busway for direct access from Everett to Logan Airport and the Seaport
• Making the 104/109 bus route one of the MBTA Key Bus Routes
• Dedicated bus lanes on Broadway for faster service to Sullivan Square
• Rerouting the 112 bus route to improve access to Chelsea
• Exploring public/private partnerships to improve transit in support of new development
Attendees will have the opportunity to provide feedback and share additional ideas after the presentation.
MassDOT encourages all Everett residents, workers, and frequent visitors to attend.
Further information can be found on the meeting flyers, which are available on the Documents page of the project website in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Haitian Creole. Please spread the word about this meeting to anyone who may be interested.
Check out the project website for more information and to sign up for email updates. For questions or comments regarding the Everett Transit Action Plan, please contact Jennifer Slesinger, MassDOT Project Manager, at [email protected] or (857) 368-9800.
- February 11, 2016 at 5:30pm – 7:30pm
90 Chelsea St
Everett, MA 02149
Google map and directions