A Better City is leading a new initiative on the State of the Built Environment in Greater Boston. We will examine the region's physical infrastructure, the outcomes of investing, and how our physical infrastructure meets desired demand. Leaders from the public and private sector will address the region's infrastructure needs, including key focus areas of Transportation & Infrastructure, Land Use & Development, and Environment & Energy.
- Joseph Aiello: Chairman, MBTA Fiscal Management and Control Board
- Thomas Glynn: CEO, Massachusetts Port Authority
- Judith Judson: Commissioner, MA Department of Energy Resources
- Fred Laskey: Executive Director, Massachusetts Water Resource Authority
- Sara Myerson: Director of Planning, Boston Redevelopment Authority
This event is free to attend, however seating is limited. Register now to ensure your spot.
For more information, please click here.
- June 07, 2016 at 8:00am – 1pm
Seaport Boston Hotel
200 Seaport Blvd
Plaza Ballroom C
Boston, MA 02210
Google map and directions