Come learn more about this massive project to rebuild the Mass Pike Interchange in Allston, which will reconnect the neighborhoods, create new transit connections, and improve access to the Charles River. Please come and Speak Up! This doesn't just matter to Allston; there are connections that can make a difference to Brookline, Cambridge and the entire metro area. Help shape our region's future!
Will MassDOT build:
- a transit and bus station that creates a better MBTA network?
- a separated bicycle/pedestrian path to connect the neighborhood to the Charles River?
- roads connecting north/south to help relieve traffic pressure on Harvard Avenue and Linden Street?
- the streets to "human-scale" so they are safe for all users?
This meeting will be led by local residents and advocates on the I-90 Task Force and is organized and hosted by Allston Brighton CDC, Allston Village Main Streets, Boston Cyclists Union, The Charles River Conservancy, Charles River Watershed Association, LivableStreets Alliance, Mass Bike and WalkBoston.
For more info and to RSVP, click here.
To join the resident organized mailing list, click here.
- February 07, 2017 at 6:30pm – 8pm
Jackson Mann Community Center
500 Cambridge St
Allston, MA 02134
Google map and directions