We update our events calendar weekly, so check back often. Never miss a public meeting or event!
Reflecting on the Future of Transportation Commission report and what lies ahead for the Commonwealth One year ago, Governor Baker’s Commission on the Future of Transportation released its recommendations for...
- Monday, December 16, 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Suffolk University Sargent Hall in Boston, MA
Boston Planning and Development Agency is hosting an open house on the draft recommendations for the Allston-Brighton Mobility Study. Come learn about the draft recommendations and tell them what you...
- Monday, December 16, 2019 at 06:00 PM
- Jackson Mann Gymnasium in Allston, MA
We want to thank you all for your hard work in advocating for better streets in Allston, including the big win -- the bi-directional Brighton Ave bus-bike lane! We also...
**This meeting will be rescheduled for January 2020**HRP 776 Summer Street LLC has filed a Master Planned Development Area application.HRP 776 Summer Street LLC proposes to redevelop an approximately 15.2-acre site located...
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at 06:00 PM
- Curley Community Center in South Boston, MA
Do you like this page?