The Massachusetts Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs and the Department of Transportation are co-hosting four public listening sessions for stakeholders across Massachusetts to help identify the best state and regional policies aimed at reducing transportation sector emissions, increasing deployment of zero emission vehicles, and increasing the resilience of transportation infrastructure as the climate changes. Also welcomed are comments on designing transportation policy solutions with environmental justice communities in mind.
The sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 9:00am, State Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, MA
- Thursday, November 2, 2017, 6:00pm, MassDEP Central Region Office, 8 New Bond Street, Worcester, MA
- Monday, November 6, 2017, 11:00am, UMass-Amherst, Student Union – Cape Cod Lounge, 280 Hicks Way, Amherst, MA
- Thursday, November 9, 2017, 6:00pm, West Middle School, 271 West Street, Brockton, MA
Those individuals wishing to submit written comments may do so here from October 10 through January 1, or email them to [email protected]
For more information and to register for one of the sessions, please click here.
- November 02, 2017 at 6:00pm – 8pm
MassdDEP Central Region Office
8 New Bond St
Worcester, MA 01606
Google map and directions